Monday, February 11, 2008

There was ICE on my car this morning!

Central Florida is weird. One day it's hot and the next there's ice on my car! It's Florida! We're not supposed to get ICE! I didn't take a picture because I was too busy melting the ice so I could get to work. It didn't get cold enough to freeze the well, thank goodness so just running water over the vehicle cleared the muddy ice. (muddy cause I didn't wash my Jeep last weekend.)

Anyhow, it's afternoon now, and it's now 71 degrees. I think this cold snap was orchestrated by Nascar. They know all you Northern racefans couldn't handle sitting in the grandstands in hotter weather, so they cooled it down just for you and now you will have a good excuse to buy that new racing jacket to show your team pride.

Enjoy your racing, drive slow while your visiting, then take your cold weather and GO AWAY!!
;-) j/k

1 comment:

jugglingpaynes said...

See, we had the opposite problem. We had some springlike weather that started the trees and shrubs budding and then WHAM! Winter again.

Peace and Laughter,
Cristina