Sunday, August 26, 2007

Ebay Rocks!!

Have you all heard lately of some of the crazy Ebay auctions!
One lady wrote a hysterical account of how she aquired the item she was selling. This lead to over a million hits! Amazing. The winning bid was for around $141.00!It turns out it was a dear friend of hers, so she doesn't plan to cash the check but who cares? Her auction was entertaining to keep up with and she appears to have enjoyed the journey.

So I visited her blog today and someone had commented about the pattern they sold. A fifteen dollar pattern to make a simple purse! She sold it for $291.00!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130145366122&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=003

Well, I can't speak for others, but I think I'm going to start digging things out of my closet. Who knows, maybe I can hire one of these ladies to write my item description and win me so money!!

1 comment:

jugglingpaynes said...

I have shut my eyes and published my post. Come pick up your Femme Philosopher button and pass it on!

Peace and Laughter,
Cristina