Wednesday, May 13, 2009

More & More Babies!

Stickers had her babies today!! Yeah!! (I've been informed her real name is Houdini, but she's stickers to me.)

Stickers with her new kittens

Momma Stickers with her three new kittens. All three are dark and tiger striped. The babies were very hungry so no close ups yet. Sorry.

Here are a couple of new pictures of Suvy's babies:

Suvy with kittens

Suvy"s Kittens

Suvy's Kittens

Aren't they adorable?

Candy

Candy's growing up! Please throw the ball?

Misky & Flash

Flash and Misky

1 comment:

jugglingpaynes said...

Oh my goodness! Baby kitten toes! I'm having a cuteness attack!

I love Suvy's ears. We think she looks like she has a handlebar mustache growing out of those ears. :o)

I love all the babies! You are making me need a farm.

Peace and Laughter,
Cristina