Friday, April 18, 2008

Eighteen Years Ago...

I was blessed Caylee on her way


Photobucket


Caylee's first solid food:Photobucket


Caylee's first swimming lesson Photobucket


Caylee's First Exploration into the cabinets. Hey! I'm a mom! Of course I grabbed the camera and let her explore. I'm still happy she let me share this moment. (It helped having the cabinet child safe.)


Photobucket


Caylee's first winter wear: Photobucket



Caylee's second Easter: (She was born Easter weekend so her first full day was her first Easter.)



Photobucket


Running:



Photobucket


Family:


Photobucket


Four generations (my mom started Chemo just hours after Caylee was born. She celebrates every birthday as one more for herself, too.)


Photobucket


First Birthday Cake (It's cupcakes as we decided to have the Party at a beautiful beach and cake wouldn't work so well.)


Photobucket


Dubois Park, Jupiter, Florida (I love this place.)


PhotobucketPhotobucket