Tuesday, January 22, 2008

History & Horology

Here's two neat links:


The People History is a neat blog about interesting history facts. Steve the author has included a year search box up in the top right hand corner that lets you search for interesting information in the year you are currently studying! I had fun reading many of the intesting facts he has listed. Remember to say hi to Steve and let him know what you think!


Horology is the science of measuring time and the art of making timepieces. This weblink has listed all types of information all about time keeping history, the science behind it, and timepiece museums. Have fun and remember to watch the clock!

1 comment:

Amelia Antwiler said...

I'm glad you explained what horology was. I thought it might be the study of all things scary... or Alfred Hitchcock studies or something.

Who knew it had to do with time. oooo I think there's a batman badguy that has this hobby!! Ooo again - maybe I'll teach the kids a new word!!!